[LUG] WiringPi - 1 Wire?

Gordon,

   I was "fiddling" with a Ras Pi Zero and a 1-wire temp sensor yesterday...

  Does your Wiring Pi deal with 1-wire?  I got no search results from the site, so
I'm presuming not?

   It's been a while since I've really done much "fiddling" with electronics, so I'm
finding more rust on my brain than I thought - so, if 1-wire is handled by I2C /
SPI, then apologies... I'll just go and RTFM...

Thanks,

Steve