Re: [LUG] FF - setting width on URL

On 31/01/17 12:26, Martin Gautier via list wrote:

On 31/01/17 11:41, Adrian Midgley wrote:
FBP?

On Mon, 30 Jan 2017 at 15:34 Martin Gautier via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 30/01/17 14:30, Tom via list wrote:
> facebook has finally broken FBP and getting loads of adverts and
> annoyances. If I reduce the screen width these all disappear off
> screen so wondering if I can get ff to automatically resize on going
> to a URL?
>
> Tom te tom te tom

Give it a few days, FBP will be back on line :)

A Midgley

FBP = Facebook Purity

Tom, are you sure you're running the latest version? Mine seems to be coping quite happily...

Good shot! I was on 1.3 which hadn't updated though set to ( seemed to be un-verifiable too) so I installed latest (WX) 17.2.0.15?

Tom te tom te tom