Re: [LUG] Meetup.com

I should imagine so as I'm not even on bookface.  Unless it's a new barrier they've got?

On Monday, 16 January 2017, 11:14, Tom via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 16/01/17 10:20, Steve Amor via list wrote:
All,

there's quite a bit of geeky stuff going on in Devon and Cornwall which is posted on meetup.com

I put events on there and occasionally post the information on this dclug mailing list.

Well worth signing up to and perhaps posting some of the events on that, that get posted here.

Here's a couple of examples of past events in Cornwall:

Cheers,

Steve.

Interesting - any way of joining without turning on facebook apps - thats never going to happen
Tom te tom te tom