Re: [LUG] Recommendations for low power proxy/NAS box

On 04/01/17 13:15, Joseph Bennie via list wrote:

> Looking for any of these: 2 premium & quiet >100TDP LGA1366 heatsinks with Fan,
> DDR3 EEC Ram , nvidia tesla grid class GFX cards... for a project to build a VM
> server using an Intel S5500U Motherboard and 2xE5520 CPU's. and or an micro ATX
> case to fit a AAHD2-HY.
>

> or Â50 ... the AAHD2-Hy with working CPU/heatsink+fan and 8GB ram.

Possibly a stupid question (not being into multi-cpu systems seriously
YET) .. but I'm guessing you're not including the motherboard in that?
out of curiosity which one is it? and what configuration is the RAM? You
might say I'm .. interested .. sorta! :] I'll let Tom have first refusal
though if he's keen ....