Re: [LUG] Replacement keyboard supplier.

On 01/12/16 14:10, Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint wrote:
hi doing a quick search my android mobile looks there not much
difference in price for complete laptop and a keyboard. I would
recommend get a complete one and then you will have other spares. this
is usually what i do when some one comes with a broken screen buy a
laptop without a broken screen and missing hard drive and make two
into one and lot easy then replacing lcd and a lot cheaper then a new
lcd screen.

mark