Re: [LUG] Repetier host install

I tried running it as sudo. I got an icon but I didn't have permission. I tried to change permission but it disappeared?
What script archive should I send for you to look at?
Thanks for your time
Aaron
--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
On 23/11/2016, 17:06 mr meowski <mr.meowski@live.com> wrote:
On 23/11/16 09:35, aaron moore wrote:
> Hello
> I need some help installing Repetier host to run a large 3d printer I am
> building (roughly a 500mm cube). I have tried to install it in a
> terminal with
> 'sudo sh configureFirst.sh' and then 'sh createDesktopicon.sh,. The
> first command seems to say the install was sucessful, but the second
> does nothing and returns;-

Got a link to the archive containing the scripts? I don't mind taking a
look. You might just get away with rerunning the second command with
sudo, it's failing on a basic permissions issue (probably just a crap
script).

sudo sh createDesktopicon.sh

Cheers