Re: [LUG] Comment Cornwall Tech Jam Re: Plymouth LUG meeting, November

On 11/11/2016 11:04, Mike Trebilcock wrote:
> Thanks Eion,
>
> Why not pop along, it's family friendly, we're there to help everybody
> and have some great little tasks that you could try out.
>
> On Fri, 11 Nov 2016 at 10:38 Eion MacDonald <eionmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:eionmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Thank you for the invite,
 I would like to 'pop along' however I would need the powers of a
magician,  as I live in 'Occupied Lancashire' (The bit swallowed into
Cheshire a few years ago.)
When I started to try Linux many years ago (SuSE 6.x ?) I found the DC
LUG and it has helped me a lot. I feel I am a remote part of the south
in heart.
--
regards
Eion MacDonald