Re: [LUG] Comment Cornwall Tech Jam Re: Plymouth LUG meeting, November

Thanks Eion,

Why not pop along, it's family friendly, we're there to help everybody and have some great little tasks that you could try out.

On Fri, 11 Nov 2016 at 10:38 Eion MacDonald <eionmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Comment Cornwall Tech Jam link.

On 11/11/2016 10:05, Mike Trebilcock wrote:
> If you need your weekend fix of tech Cornwall Tech Jam will be running
> from 10am to 2pm at the Pool Innovation Centre tomorrow. :)
>
> http://www.cornwalltechjam.uk/

Thanks, I viewed the website 'www.cornwalltechjam.uk'.
I marvelled, I saw a word of unknown giants {big and wee} with skills
unbeknownst to me.
[I do not code or know how to nowadays, since last coding by me was in
1962, and I have never 'assembled' bits and pieces.]
I wish all who take part and the leaders and organisers every success.

--
regards
Eion MacDonald