Re: [LUG] Carrington backup.

After a Carrington event, none of the mentioned electrical equipment will actually work.

Besides, with the earths weakening magnetic field; We wouldn't need an X20+ solar flare to do what happened in 1859.

Today the Earths magnetosphere causes geomagnetic storms from simple things like crossing KP boundaries or Coronal hole impacts or C class solar flares.

Should we see such an event, you'd be best off having just raw materials and a few blueprints and tools, as we will all have to create everything from scratch.

Also Tinfoil "conehead" hats advised.