Re: [LUG] OT: Bicycle and electrics help

A windscreen wipe motor off a car might be a better bet (Ac mains motor will be little use)

But it will be hard work generating much electricity. A classic dynamo on a bike only powers a couple of bulbs and slows you down quite a bit.

I will see if I can find how much power a cyclist produces.

Trevor