Re: [LUG] OT: Bicycle and electrics help

> On 24 Oct 2016, at 09:33, Eion MacDonald <eionmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> On 23/10/2016 21:19, Richard Brown wrote:
>> washing motor
>
> washing machine motor?
> --
> regards
> Eion MacDonald
>
> --

Chances are if you're using an AC motor from a washing machine you'd need to rewind
it ir modify it in some way to generate dc. You'd probably be better off finding a
dc motor say from a running machine or something hefty.

Ive got a spare 12 volt dc motor from a lift i put to one side for making a windmill
with but never got around to it. Want it? If you're in the Exeter area hit me up off
list.