Re: [LUG] OT: Email!

For what it's worth, I use a btinternet.com address for some of my personal stuff.

On the whole, it's not too bad for an ISP provided service.......

So, I guess the first question is - How does your customer collect/view his emails ??? (ie by a web-browser or by a client) ?

Either way, suggest you start here:Â https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform

log-in and take a look at the messages and settings and particularly how it is dealing with spam/junk
Also, check to see that he hasn't got any domain blocks working, and any message rules that could be causing a problem.

If he is using a client, suggest a good look at the settings.

Assuming IMAP, I recommend to receive:-Â mail.btinternet.com Port 993 SSL/TLS Normal Password,
and to send mail.btinternet.com Port 465 SSL/TLS Normal Password

Good luck

Aidan