Re: [LUG] OT: Email!

On 14/10/16 13:04, Richard Brown wrote:
Hi Guys

I work for a walking company and we mostly work through email. We have an accommodation provider who cannot receive emails from us. He was receiving them and now he isn't.

I sent an email from my personal address which he has received fine. His email address is a btinternet.com address.Â

Is there anyway I can check why he can't receive our email please?

Thanks

Rich
--
Kind regards

Richard Brown
07747 343637

BT's email system is piss poor. I come across this sort of issue all the time.

What SMTP server are you sending email from? Is it a commercial SMTP supplier or your ISP?

If it's your ISP, they're likely to be on a blacklist [http://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx]

Test your company domain too, it may have found itself on a list somehow.

Take a serious look at DKIM and SPF for your company domain