Re: [LUG] Best free software webmail client

I forward mine by tunnelled SMTP submission through my gmail account.
It should work via Virgin, my ISP, but it doesn't. I think it did, briefly.

On Tuesday, 27 September 2016, Simon Waters <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 25 Sep 2016, at 21:56, Adrian Midgley <amidgley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> How do you route mail outward?
> Fixed IP in a range not noted to be ISP?
> Contract with SMTP forwarder?

Good question. Hadn't thought that through.

Currently it is hosted.

If I move it locally I'd do port forwarding of the connection via a hosted box if people use ISP blacklists.

The main issue is storage of email in over exposed box, not that I might intercept my own email in transit.

Adrian Midgley  http://defoam.net/ Âhttp://photo.defoam.net/