Re: [LUG] Best free software webmail client

On 25/09/2016 17:49, Simon Waters wrote:
> Agree Gmail is great,

For non-computer-competent users  who must have at least a simple set of
adequate protection, I train senior folk on gmail as it is easy to set
up and I always set them up with two step authentication by their  SMS
phones.
Means I have to be there with them to adjust set up at first, but they
find it reasonably easy thereafter and there is reasonable anti-spam etc.

Otherwise, if on a web site for local users for society*, with its own
email, I set up Roundcube. (*closed number of members)
--
regards
Eion MacDonald