[LUG] Plymouth meeting this Saturday

Hi all,

Plymouth meeting of DCLUG:

12 noon, Saturday 24th September, Hush Coffee.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4358581612

One of the things I'd like to chat to people about is the steps we're
making in promotion open software at Plymouth University, and what we
could do next.

I'd also be interested to hear ideas for activities for future
meetings. I turned up to the Torbay Tech Jam last weekend, and they
have programming lessons, raspberry pi tech, presentations, etc. I
think it would not be hard to do some of these things at the
university at future meetings if people are interested.

Best

Andy