[LUG] Anyone doing home IT support... (Torbay)

Anyone here doing home (home office) IT support in Torbay/Torquay? I have a friend who're being a bit whingy because I have said I am deprecating POP-3 support when I next upgrade my systems and can no-longer do home support for him anymore.

All he needs is a bit of hand-holding when he screws his PC up and gets his email setup - AND migrated to a new email provider. He has a .co.uk domain and a few GB of email (and a website but he's less worried about migrating that)

I've tried to get him to migrate to IMAP (which I am supporting), but he's reluctant - despite using multiple devices to access his email.

Let me know and I'll put you in-touch. You will need to be properly professional, and have proper insurance for this. You may need to go on-site - he will not accept a bunch of geeks on a mailing list and if his email goes down then so does his income. He's a fairly prominent figure in his field and won't settle for a spotty geek.

Cheers,

Gordon