Re: [LUG] Holsworthy Meeting

On 13/07/16 13:40, Tom wrote:
On 13/07/16 13:37, barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Late again with the reminder. Our next meeting in Holsworthy is due on
Saturday 16th, at the White Hart at 2 pm as usual.

Hope to see someone,

Neil

I shall be there to mark your homework but will have to leave 3.30
Tom te tom te tom

Had a good laugh at that.

I have been reading up about the Pi and am wondering what I would do with one if I had one. The one you lent me has not been used because of a lack of bits and pieces to go with it, eg cables, monitor, keyboard. However I have been researching on the internet.

I have noticed that you can get a kit from such as Amazon which includes the Pi itself and other items such as a case, some cables and a micro SD card with NOOBS already installed.

I will be asking some questions on Saturday. Remember I play a lot with software but I have always kept clear of messing with the hardware.

Neil