From: Aaron Trevena
Sent: Friday 1 July 16:38
Subject: Re: [LUG] Open Source Software | Digital Academy Cornwall
To: Devon & Cornwall Gnu/Linux User Group

Hi Mike, Have you spoken to softwarecornwall (https://www.softwarecornwall.org/ ) they've been organising stuff, along with my old chums at Headforwards (who are hiring by the way : Python, Perl, Java and QA last time I looked). I think Toby Parkins is worth speaking to, if you haven't already, he's one of the best connected in local tech. Cheers, A. -- The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG https://mailman.dclug.org.uk/listinfo/list FAQ: http://www.dcglug.org.uk/listfaq