Re: [LUG] thundebird missbehaving

From: list <list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Tom <madtom1999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 26 May 2016 18:58
To: Devon/Cornwall GNU LUG
Subject: [LUG] thundebird missbehaving

Getting "There is not enough disc space to download new messages. Try
deleting old mail, emptying the Deleted folder, and compacting your mail
folders, and then try again."
though I've got around 350Gig spare!
Any ideas?
Tom te tom te tom

Glad it's not just me having Thunderbird problems, although mine seem limited
specifically to Outlook accounts as all my other accounts are working properly...
What version do you have?

ghost@failbot:~$ apt-cache policy thunderbird | head -n 3
thunderbird:
  Installed: 1:38.8.0+build1-0ubuntu0.14.04.1
  Candidate: 1:38.8.0+build1-0ubuntu0.14.04.1

Maybe just do:

"sudo apt-get install thunderbird --reinstall" and reboot just for good measure.

Cheers