Re: [LUG] No wired networking

Hi

This is a link to the server specs

http://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/getpdf.aspx/c04111079.pdf?ver=17

On 21/05/16 19:30, Richard Brown wrote:
Hi Paul

On 21/05/16 12:49, Paul Sutton wrote:
What output do you get from commands such as

lspci, dmesg etc

and perhaps inxi -n which should list network related information. (well
it does in Linuxmint)

Do you get output from

ifconfig,  does it show anything for eth0

have you tried rebooting

Perhaps post output to pastebin then post links here.

Paul