Re: [LUG] HDMI monitors with 'decent' speakers

On 18/05/16 17:52, M. J. Everitt wrote:

> Or the HiFiBerrry .. https://www.hifiberry.com/dacplus/
>
> .. Or any number of cheap chinese clones. I rather favoured the IQaudio
> because I trusted the company behind it, and they definitely manufacture
> in the UK...

Goodness .. next item ..
https://polyvection.com/product-category/plaindac/ .. cheaper still I
think, and with the added benefit/caveat that with a simple pin header,
you can connect it to any ARM board, including the Pi Zero .. think I'll
pick up a couple .. and the PlainDSP looks quite fun too. Pity about the
stock situation, but forum says that should be rectified Soonâ.