Re: [LUG] Raspberry Pi File Server

On 14/05/16 10:49, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
On 14 May 2016 10:20, "Richard Brown" <rich@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:rich@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

 > Hi All
 >
 > I want to set up and run a Raspberry Pi as a media server but I would
like to raid the server as well. The idea is to run a Pi with a drive
attached and then a second drive copy everything that happens on the
first one. To give it all a bit more power I would like to connect the
two together as one.

 > Is this possible please? Is there a better way to do this please? Any
ideas please? What do others do please?

 > Thanks
 >
 > Rich

You can use software RAID with multiple USB harddrives.

Grant.

Are there any drive adapters for the pi - the USB is a bit slow.
Tom te tom te tom