Re: [LUG] Calendar, address book server and sync to Ubuntu and Android

I used self-hosted ownCloud on a dedicated server with a similar set up to others (Thunderbird on desktop, iCalSync on Android, etc) and it works well.

Some options for low cost hosting include:

http://www.kimsufi.com/uk/

http://kimi.nwwebsites.co.uk/

http://www.kimsufi.com/uk/vps-ssd.xml

*Warning* - no thrills hosting so sysadmin experience required.