[LUG] OT: Fujitsu E9900 Reset Bios

Hi All

I hope I haven't broken something permanently. I have been given the
above computer but it had a bios password on it. I read around trying
to reset a system bios and found that if I remove the cmos battery and
move the battery jumpers from pillar 1 and 2 to pillars 2 and 3 and
then back again it would reset. I did that and now the system won't
turn on at all. Nothing.

I seem to have broken it. I have tried Googling it but nothing is
coming up. Any ideas how I fix it please? Thanks.
--
Kind regards

Richard Brown
Youth and Community Worker