Re: [LUG] installing linux on an android phone

Yes it does but I have not heard of any way to completely replace the OS with Linux

Maybe looking on XDA developers might come up with something, that's the best site for android

On 25 Mar 2016 17:44, "aaron moore" <aaronmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for reply
Does this not install linux alongside android? I really want to obliterate andoid.
Cheers
Aaron

Tel: 01209 890084
Mob: 07805686188
Email:aaronmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web:
www.cnccraft.co.uk
www.re-formfurniture.co.uk
https://transitionstagnes.wordpress.com/makerspace/
Sent:ÂFriday, March 25, 2016 at 3:59 PM
From:Â"D-Tronics UK" <jvc260w@xxxxxxxxx>
To:Âlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:ÂRe: [LUG] installing linux on an android phone

Search play store for complete Linux installer it's free and has a few distros to choose from you will need root

On 25 Mar 2016 14:04, "aaron moore" <aaronmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi
Has anyone got any pointers about installing linux on an android phone? I have a Cubot 1 and I am considering giving it a new os but the ifo on the web is a little confusing.
Any help gratefully received
Cheers
Aaron