Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 at 3:59 PM
From: "D-Tronics UK" <jvc260w@xxxxxxxxx>
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] installing linux on an android phone

Search play store for complete Linux installer it's free and has a few distros to choose from you will need root

On 25 Mar 2016 14:04, "aaron moore" <aaronmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi
Has anyone got any pointers about installing linux on an android phone? I have a Cubot 1 and I am considering giving it a new os but the ifo on the web is a little confusing.
Any help gratefully received
Cheers
Aaron