Re: [LUG] Dragging windows with Alt

On 27/03/16 10:38, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Sat, 26 Mar 2016, Adrian Midgley wrote:

When did that behaviour go away?

On Jessie I wanted to move a window whose titlebar was invisible and
tried
to Alt-click and drag it, but nothing happened.

Which of the few dozen or so available window/desktop manglers are you
using?

Is it configurable?

Very probably ...

Gordon

(Just tried it in my xfce4 setup under Wheezy and it worked - learn
something new every day!)

And, it seems, forgetting at least two things!
Tom te tom te err...