Re: [LUG] SSD's and a second hard drive

Hi All

Thanks for all the replies. I did the checks on the hard drive and
couldn't find anything wrong. It was frustrating and then by chance I
found the usb pen drive was the element that had caused the problem. I
bought a new stick, loaded up a new Ubuntu and reinstalled and
everything is fine. I'm not sure if I could have repaired the install
but there were so many problems I thought it easier to reinstall.

Thanks for all the help.

Rich

Kind regards

Richard Brown