Re: [LUG] Pi Zeros in-stock

i hve no vodka and no much money jsa is being a dick cos i am sick and
i can't get sick note till 14th march from gp so in limbo , just all
going on to the credit card never will clear it off i think in my life
, my mums credit card to be honest.

i have order raspberry pi zero with adapter lead (i assume that for
mini hdmi socket??)

used paypal as well which was not clear as option to pay for it.got
money there but cost to move it from paypal to credit card. really
need to get mum to setup another bank account for just ebaying.

mark