Re: [LUG] Pi Zeros in-stock

On 22/02/16 13:58, Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint wrote:
me too i was watching tv wihtout my mobile by my side , i am trying
not to be a teenager and keep watching my mobile like life depends on
it.
but missed the pi charge again.
they should do a special price extra Â1 or user choice to be donated
to raspberry pi foundation trust or something to help the poor access
the pi world. this special deal is for preordering i would say etc
hope u get my drift i am suffering with throat infection and feeling
really rough temp up and down all ova the place finding eating hard
and trying to survive on choc ices n cups of tea and ready brek.