Re: [LUG] Nest/Hive thermostats.

Only tangentally related, but I've been playing a lot with a cute app on my phone which supports a lot of different automation systems, including Hive. Does things like control it based on your location, behaviour or any number of triggers.

One of those things that has lots of potential uses.Âifttt.com - no interest other than a user. (And I've got it changing my phone's wallpaper to /r/earthporn every time a new top picture is voted. It's nice to pick up my phone and see a different lovely bit of landscape)