Re: [LUG] Cornwall's Second Tech Jam - 13th Feb Pool Innovation Centre

Hi

As you're setting up a maker space.  Aldi are selling a wall mounted
storage unit

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/sun-10-jan/product-detail/ps/p/sto
re-plus-set-2/

could he handy to store lose / spare parts etc

Paul

- --
http://www.zleap.net
t: @zleap14  diaspora : zleap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx