[LUG] Cornwall's Second Tech Jam - 13th Feb Pool Innovation Centre

Following the success of our first tech jam in December, we will be running our second jam in February.

We aim to run the Jams from 10am to 2pm on the second Saturday of the month, alternating between venues in the Redruth/Pool/Camborne area and the Bodmin area.

The Jams are for anyone whoâs interested in computing and technology. All ages are welcome to attend to, from beginners to experts, to ask any questions or learn about programming and how to interface computers to the physical world.

More information can be found here:

http://bit.ly/1SbpDdZ

Kind regards,

Steve.