[LUG] Multiple Drives as one

Hi All

I have had an early Christmas present in the shape of an HP N40L. A mate of mine has moved all his data to windows cloud and he gave me his old file server. It currently has a 360gb drive for apps and operating system and 2 x 1tb drives for data.

I would like to store my Dropbox library on the 1tb drive but I have over 1tb of data on Dropbox. A couple of questions:
1. Is it possible to make the 2 x 1tb drive seem like 1 2tb drives
2. Is it possible to encourage Dropbox to then use these drives please?

huge thanks and have a really good Christmas.
--
Kind regards

Richard Brown
Youth and Community Worker