[LUG] B4RN

Just had a very annoying email from an old neighbour of mine who has had http://www.b4sw.uk/what-is-b4rn.html install his BB and is complaining that he's only getting 700Mbps! I'd heard there was similar people down here (B4RN) not my b*****d friend but googles and my memory are failing me at the moment. Anyone with a better memory?
Tom te tom te no not jealous at all me no sireee tom.