Re: [LUG] amazon prime

Seems google made a fix for this in the next stable update all is working now. Apologies for cursing in the post about.

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 12:02 AM, Adrian Midgley <amidgley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not had trouble yet.

On Mon, 7 Dec 2015, 08:47Âdaniel Phillips <danielphillips50@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
anyone else use amazon prime and found that DRM has been removed from chrome for linux users? This is what the chat guy from amazon told me! apparently they have had numerous complains from linux users and amazon are going to work with google chrome to resolve this problem. have i been fed a load of S**t if so i might aswell cancel my subscription. the strange thing is tv shows stream fine yet the movies don't stream at all.