Re: [LUG] Safety Check

On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 13:45:36 +0000
Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>version of Adblock for Pale Moon browser. Perhaps that works.

I'm currently running it.  It's a fork, with all the acceptable advert
stuff removed (as you're aware).  It seems to cause a slowdown here.
TBF, it's not the only thing that does, so maybe my machine needs
replacing.  It's almost ten years old now.

I'll also add support for uBlock Origin.  Whilst I'm trying out ABL,
I've turned it off.

--
 Regards  _
Junk floats on polluted water