[LUG] Safety Check

I recently watched some programs on the TV about scams and such. Scary.
Anyway I do try to be safe online, though my wife thinks I am a bit OTT.

Computer.
I use Linux only, not MS or Apple.
It is linked to the router by cable, no wifi.
The UFW firewall is on.
I always run any updates.
However, no anti-virus.

Email
I do use the spam filter.
I am very careful about what links I click on.

Browser
I use noscript, ghostery, AdBlock plus, Privacy Badger
However at the moment I do not use any VPN.
Mostly when browsing I use Duckduckgo or Startpage.

Phone
I do have a mobile phone, but it is not a smart phone.

So am I OTT? Or do I not do enough?

I  would be interested in any comments,

Neil