Re: [LUG] New lug website and Pale Moon browser

appears to be s typo on the website here ... under what is What is GNU.?

"operating system it did npt"

On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 1:56 PM, Brad Rogers <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 8 Nov 2015 13:20:13 +0000
Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>If anyone can suggest where to look next I would be grateful,

Sorry to say this, but it's probably your end;Â I use Pale Moon myself
and can view http://www.dcglug.org.uk without problems.

Clearing cache and cookies may help. If that doesn't work, I'd also try
disabling those plugins, even though you're using them in Firefox
without problems. Still no joy? Try a 'virgin' PM profile.

--
ÂRegards _
    Â/ )     Â"The blindingly obvious is