Re: [LUG] Web based emails

On 22/10/2015 17:02, Martin Gautier wrote:
> How about setting up your own domain and have a cheap ISP host the email
> for it?

This is best, if you order things (e.g. Lett's Diaries) you do not want
details on another server outside your control if you are passing
payment details.

I have many emails site specific to addressee  based on my domain site
email, (controlled through cPanel) where all are ultimately 'disposable'
if getting to outside as I can remove  or recreate another email address.

--
regards
Eion MacDonald