Re: [LUG] routing - cutting off a zone

On 26/08/15 18:57, Tom wrote:
> I've managed to get a RaspberryPi to act as a hotspot for my holiday
> cottage guests to connect to the internet.
> My adsl router is 192.168.2.254 and the guests work from 192.168.10... .
> I want to prevent them accessing the 192.168.2 network other than the
> router - how can I get this to just sink anthng other than the nat
> traffic ...
> Tom te tom te tom

VLANs.

Does your router support them? Or potentially check "traffic isolation"
in your SSID settings, but that doesn't work as well as you think it
might (unless your guests are evil hackers, still probably not worth
bothering about it to be honest). Does your router support separate SSIDs?

There are a million ways to do this to be honest.