[LUG] Chromium Browser

As per my previous thread where I have been having problems with
Firefox using my bank on line. I thought I would install chromium
browser to see if it is as bad as I remember. Answer, even worse.

Where is the menu bar? There isn't one.
I like to open my browser with an empty tab. Can I do that? No.
I don't want to find that I have Google up and running when I log on.
There is something called a speed dial which appears on the page. Can I
close that? No.
The tab bar is in the wrong  place.
And to cap it all, chromium has a problem with my bank, just like FF.

To me one of the main benefits of Linux is that it should be very
configurable. When FF changed to the Australis set up I didn't like it
at all. However I was able to turn it back to the old look quite
easily. And there was no menu bar, but this was easily restored. Edit,
preferences is very comprehensive. To me this ability to go back to an
earlier look and feel is important.

Oh well, rant over. I feel better now!!

Now to remove chromium,

Neil