Re: [LUG] Firefox v40 and Chrome

On Sat, 15 Aug 2015 15:04:32 +0100
Eion MacDonald <eionmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Eion,

>I had mush correspondence with this bank due to unsuitable safety check

From what you've explained, you're right;  LastPass almost certainly
couldn't cope.

>Glad I live in a village with an actual bricks and mortar bank for cash
>getting

You may already know this, but it's possible to get cash from most
supermarkets - even if they don't have an ATM.  Just ask for 'cashback'
at the checkout.  Make sure you're using a bank payment card though, not
a credit card, because credit card companies charge for cash advances.

--
 Regards  _
Your life is like a schedule, you run to meet the bills