Re: [LUG] OT: PC Liquid Coolers

On 30/05/15 22:37, Dan Smith wrote:
Good evening folks,

Once again, thanks for all of your input, it made me come to release
that liquid cooling isn't worth the while especially if I am not
overclocking.

To close this thread off, I bought myself a nice shiny Cooler Master
Hyper 212 Evo and instead of using the standard CPU compound that comes
with it, I applied some Arctic Silver 5.

Temperature seems to be idling at around 13-20C despite having no
exhaust fan above the cooler, there is an exhaust to the side of it
though, I may grab an exhaust fan for the top of the case when the money
tree is watered again.

Thanks again

Dan

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 11:52 AM, Adrian Midgley <amidgley@xxxxxxxxx