Re: [LUG] Thunderbird randomly picking accounts to send mail from

On 09/05/15 19:13, Julian Hall wrote:

> Hi bad apple,
>
> Thanks for that!  First of all, your hunch about the default SMTP server
> was spot on..

I wrote pretty much that entire email before thinking hey wait a minute,
I bet it's $THAT...

 I don't know how / why that decided to stuff up.
> Secondly, I have .. err.. 22 mail accounts

I thought I was bad with 8!

which might make recreating
> the profile a nuisance, however I suspect you're probably right on that..
>
> Cheers,
>
> Julian

And another case is closed.

<burns voice>