[LUG] Thunderbird randomly picking accounts to send mail from

Hi All,

The subject says it all and I am getting more and more *bleep*ed off with it. Every time I reply to a mail from the list instead of sending from the address it was sent to (this one) it sends from my personal mail which of course fails. Now it's started sending mail from a separate IMAP account for a museum I volunteer at which I /never/ want mail sent from as it's for incoming mail from our website. On the latter I suppose I could just delete the SMTP info for that account but the other issue is damned annoying.

Any ideas please?

Kind regards,

Julian