Re: [LUG] DCLUG Survey results

On 22/04/15 18:54, Simon Avery wrote:
> 2. A surprisingly even split about swearing on-list. That surprised me
> and although the "We don't want its" narrowly came out top, there's only
> two votes between all three responses. That said, there is a clear
> resentment about swearing from a few who would strongly prefer it didn't
> happen at all.

That's really interesting, and not what I expected at all. I'm rabidly
for it predictably, but except for the occasional bad word when I'm
fuming and/or enjoying many alcoholic beverages I try to completely
avoid cussing ever since someone on here pointed out that at least some
children are reading this list.

This isn't a censorship or free speech issue of any kind so I for one
will try and keep it nice and clean. Feel free to call me on it if I
start dropping F-bombs in a fit of rage...