[LUG] RPi2 Overclocking

Anyone have any thoughts or guidelines on this? I've only been playing
for a couple of hours and have already discovered that arm_freq=1000
makes a big difference, but the web browser crashes frequently. And what
about those funny little heatsinks in the box? Common sense tells me
that I should obviously apply them, especially if I'm going to continue
overclocking the RPi2 (which I obviously am). Lots of people on teh
internets don't seem to think it's required though, and there's so much
noise out there about RPi's it's difficult to know who's reliable.

I trust you lot rather more when it comes to things like this so any
suggestions or advice would be much appreciated.

Ta

Oh, should probably mention that I've got several different SD cards for
it to experiment with different projects, but initially, I'm most
interested in trying out an OpenELEC media box as project #1.