Re: [LUG] Separate keyboard for a laptop

I have no experience with WiFi keyboard or mice, but I have used "wireless" keyboard, mice and keyboard/mice combo devices (both USB and PS/2), as well as Bluetooth keyboard and mice and touchpads. If you're concerned about losing another USB port then I would suggest getting either Bluetooth devices (assuming your laptop already has Bluetooth) or a keyboard/mouse combination wireless job.

For keyboards, they're all pretty much of a muchness, and the generic "wireless" ones (ie not WiFi or Bluetooth) are pretty cheap, so you should be able to pick something up just to see how you get on with it.

Grant.